A Renowned Pharmaceuticals Company Of Bengal Is Looking For Following... - 2 weeks ago
A renowned Pharmaceuticals Company of Bengal is looking for following leadership positions to expand its business and establish a strong footprint in pharma market:
Position: National Sales Manager
• Implement marketing/sales strategies and achieve short term and long term objectives;
• Review and advising cost effective market demarcation to attain company’s sales and growth target;
• Ensure proper utilization of all available resources and optimum use of all field support system;
• Visit markets rigorously, monitor and evaluate performance of Zonal Managers/Regional Managers/Area Managers/SMPOs/MPOs and provide inputs for development;
• Monitor activities of sales team and ensure achievement as per objectives/targets by reviewing and implementing the plans;
• Ensure proper credit realization as per company credit policy while keeping zero bed dues in market by implementing smart customer wise credit planning;
• Ensure that proper training and developments are taking place to increase the performance level of the sales team;
• Maintain up to date information about the competitors and keep regular contact with leading customers including medical specialist, wholesalers, major retailers, chemists and hospital/institutional authorities.
Bachelors/Masters in any discipline with 12-15 years experience. MBA will be treated as an additional qualification.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Requires:
Extensive knowledge on geographical and territorial arrangement of pharmaceutical market; Knowledge on pharmaceutical regulatory affairs; Knowledge on new generics and dosage forms available in market; Knowledge on national health policy.
Strategic thinking as well as analytical, planning and budgeting skills; Effective presentation and communication skill; Ability to manage multiple priorities and assignments successfully.
Negotiable (In between Tk. 1,00,000 to Tk. 1,20,000 with full time car and other benefit as per company policy and practices)