Customer Service Representative | Banque Nationale jobboom.com- 2 weeks ago
This position reports to the Manager Customer Service.
Main challenges :
* Offer personalized and efficient service
* Take charge of clients by identifying and anticipating their needs and steering them toward electronic solutions (ABM or Internet) or the right advisor
* Propose and inform clients about specific Bank products and services
* Perform operational activities
* Answer phone calls and client requests
* Complete the scheduled training activities in order to acquire the knowledge required for the position
* Learn and comply with established policies, standards and procedures
* High school diploma and two years' relevant experience or College diploma
* Sales and customer service experience
* Knowledge of banking products and services, an asset
* Flexibility to work schedules, an asset
* Flexibility to cover several branches, an asset
* Bilingualism (spoken and written) - English and French
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
See how we do it: ()
Ready to take charge of your career?
National Bank is made up of passionate people. Their talent and engagement are two of our greatest assets.
As we face new challenges, National Bank is undergoing a significant transformation while continuing to carry out its role as a driver of economic and social development. We are recruiting professionals whose vision will help us build the bank of tomorrow.
Would you like to work for one of the biggest companies in Quebec and Canada?
Why not you?
Join National Bank and help bring about the biggest changes in our history. We offer excellent working conditions and many opportunities for advancement.