Monster Solutions Senior Deposit Specialist - Calgary Or Edmonton hrdepartment.com- 1 week ago
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree. Commerce, Business Administration, Economics preferred
- Three years’ experience in a relationship management and/or sales position, dealing with commercial and /or corporate clients
- Strong sales discipline with evidence of past success
- Well-developed communication and negotiating skills
- Exercise initiative, with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess a good grasp of macro and micro factors that affect the deposit and liquid investment market in both Canada and the USA, including knowledge of money-market/ financial regulation
- Solid understanding of business and financial concepts to effectively articulate the cash management value proposition, as it relates to the impact on financial statements
- Solid understanding of the treasury concepts within a corporation and how that relates to their cash management, and investment policies.
- General knowledge of credit and credit risk concepts to understand, articulate, and comply with bank standards as it relates to cash management products
- Trading desk experience
- Corporate &/or Commercial Banking Experience
- Strong entrepreneurial instincts
- Working knowledge of treasury products and services
What You Need To Know
- Must be legally eligible to work in Alberta and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit that allows the candidate to fulfill the requirements of the role
- This position is can be located out of either our Edmonton or Calgary offices.
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Big-time opportunities for career advancement, a flexible and supportive work environment, outstanding employee recognition programs, and we promise you’ll never have to move to Toronto for a
promotion. As an award-winning employer-of- choice – we have the best of the best working for Albertans. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?
Advancement. Balance. Fun. … We get it.
To learn more visit atb.com.
To read our employer reviews visit our Glassdoor page.
Online applications are preferred. ATB Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the high number of resumes we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please click the following link for information on communities where ATB thrives.