Business Development Representative, Bell Mobility, Lethbridge locanto.ca- 1 week ago
Req Id: 187708
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Mobility team offers a full range of wireless products and services for residential and business customers, including the largest selection of superphones on the fastest and most advanced network technology.
As Business Development Representative you will be leading the drive to service and sales within the B2B (medium business) environment. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned, customer-centric sales professional to be part of one of the strongest sales teams within the company. You will have an opportunity to partner with other subject matter experts and professionals who are truly passionate about what they do. The team seeks individuals who are results oriented, thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment, and have past success improving revenue, churn, productivity and quality results.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be a key player of the sales team accountable for prospecting new business relationships and deploying the vision and strategic roadmap for key customers. As a member of the sales team, you have a proven track record for translating a large organization's strategic plan and priorities into relevant, high impact, and effective solutions. Our people are making big things happen across the country, nourished constantly by growth, training and personal development opportunities. Our passionate, dedicated leaders encourage and empower people to grow and succeed.
- Manage a geographical sales area and travel to the various client sites to maintain and enhance long term client relationships
- Partner with Account Executives to set up service level expectations of new customer accounts
- The opportunity to manage the relationships of key strategic b2b accounts
- Proactively participate in the up-selling and raising awareness of various Bell products and services
- Actively follow up on sales leads from various sales support teams
- Partner with cross functional teams to enter customer orders, deliver hardware to customers and conduct hardware training as required
- Have direct accountability for enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty, through optimization of retention results
- Lead adhoc projects / initiatives that bring about change and/or improve the business - all in an effort to improve churn while managing costs
- Prepare and present PowerPoint presentations to various audiences to influence the Loyalty and Retention Program
- Demonstrated 3-5 years' experience in B2B account management or client relationship management
- Possess an insatiable desire to service the customer and act as a business consultant or solution provider
- Experienced in resolving customer issues
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful
- Strong ability to partner with cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment
- Possess a strong competitive desire to sell
- Be a positive, organized and motivated individual
- Possess a valid driver's licence
- Skilled in Excel and Power Point
- Bilingualism in French/English is an asset
- Telecommunications sales experience would be ideal
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Non Management
Job Location: Canada : Alberta : Lethbridge
Application Deadline: 01/25/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada , AB , Lethbridge