Sr. HR Leader In British Columbia content expired bcjobs.ca- 3 months ago
The HR Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our initiatives around flexible fulfillment centers. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Basic Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 5+ years human resource business partner experience
• Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
• Experience in a call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environment
Preferred Qualifications • Advanced degree from a top tier graduate school. (MBA or Masters in HRM preferred)
• Strong evidence of stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Posted: January 13, 2018
Closes:March 14, 2018