First Aid Representative, Training Partner Development redcross.ca- 2 weeks ago
Status: Permanent Full-Time
Classification: CDI 1
The Canadian Red Cross Society, a non-profit, humanitarian organization dedicated to helping Canadians, as well as the most vulnerable throughout the world, is seeking a Program Representative, First Aid, in the Prevention and Safety department. Reporting to the Manager First Aid, Training Partner Development, this position supports, maintains and grows market share in the development and maintenance of strong, mutually beneficial relationships within a designated geography. The incumbent demonstrates our customer service philosophy, “we facilitate a quality customer-focused experience that meets and exceeds needs and expectations.”
- Responds to telephone & e-mail inquiries from Training Partners during regular office hours.
- Responds to Training Partner requests regarding agreements, tools, resources, communication items etc.
- Refers inquiries requiring local attention to the appropriate field rep.
- Communicates & documents customer interactions as required.
- Supports signing new Training partner agreements & entering these Training Partners into our systems and communicating this to the field reps as required.
- Maintains a strong and positive relationship with First Aid Training Partners, Instructor Trainers, as well as identified partners and stakeholders.
- Monitors Training Partner needs and satisfaction through ongoing contact with the Training Partner. Identifies problems, issues, opportunities related to the Training Partner operations and proposes and/or facilitates solutions to improve service and program operations. May include referral to other staff, in-service training, meetings, projects etc.
- Provides technical support to customers and directs customers to Field Staff when required.
Education and Experience:
The minimum qualifications for this position are the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in business or commerce, one to three years of related experience including direct sales and marketing, working with volunteers, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Strong knowledge of the First Aid programs, both pupil training and leadership levels
Abilities and Skills:
- Strong computer skills in Outlook, Excel, Word, CRM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to develop and maintain positive business relationships
- Ability to provide leadership and act in an advisory capacity to customers and First Aid Instructors, and is a positive team player
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Action-oriented, with decision making skills
- Current First Aid Certification, or willingness to take training
- Valid Provincial Class 5 driver’s license
- Fluency in a second language (French is preferred)
- Instructor level training or higher
- Experience in working with a diverse population, and an understanding of cultural issues
- This position requires a successful Canadian criminal record check, a vulnerable sector check and a satisfactory driver’s abstract
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, extended health, dental, life insurance, paid vacation and a pension plan.
The Canadian Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that relocation funding is not available for this position.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE