Financial Accountant In Vancouver | BCjobs.ca content expired bcjobs.ca- 3 months ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career in Finance? Are you a data driven, detail-oriented, self-motivated individual with a passion for numbers? If so, we have the role for you!
Vivonet is looking for a dedicated Financial Accountant to join our fast-paced organization. We are in an exciting and very competitive market that keeps growing year over year.
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Period-end close: preparing month-end journal entries, accruals, prepaids, fixed assets schedule and GL reconciliations
- Review of accounts payable coding
- Assistance in weekly cash forecast process
- Preparation and filing of government regulatory reports and remittances as required
- Assistance with preparation of audit working papers
- Performing daily bank reconciliations
- Identifying opportunities to improve operating quality and efficiency
- Supporting the finance team in all other areas as required.
Education and Experience
- 3 years of progressively responsible accounting experience
- CPA designation
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical thinking
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of IFRS and internal controls
- Experience with Netsuite is an asset.
Vivonet is a leading provider of cloud-based technology solutions for the hospitality industry. Processing millions of transactions every month for customers across Canada and the United States, we help every hospitality business in the world succeed by turning transactions and customer data into insights and opportunities to improve business performance.
All offers of employment are subject to Canadian criminal record checks and credit checks due to payment card industry compliance standards.
Posted: January 10, 2018
Closes:March 11, 2018