Green Job: ESG Research Analyst content expired goodwork.ca- 5 months ago
Home | Job Postings
Title: ESG Research Analyst
Location: Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada (or Berlin or Manila)
ESG Research Analyst
Regular full-time or part-time position starting immediately in one of our office locations in Berlin, Manila or Toronto.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic international team, look no further!
Please click here to submit your application.
RepRisk is a leading research and business intelligence provider, specializing in ESG and business conduct risks.
As a premium due diligence solution, RepRisk helps clients prevent and mitigate business conduct risks related to their operations, business relationships, and investments.
Since 2006, RepRisk leverages artificial intelligence and human analysis to translate big data into actionable analytics and metrics. With daily updates, universal coverage, and curated adverse data on companies, projects, sectors, and countries, RepRisk offers a suite of a powerful risk management and compliance services.
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, RepRisk serves clients worldwide, enabling them to reduce blind spots and shed light on risks that can have reputational, compliance, and financial impacts on a company.
RepRisk is looking for a native (or equivalent) English-speaking analyst with fluent-level reading and writing skills in Arabic, and with at least one additional RepRisk language outside English.
As a RepRisk® Analyst you will analyse and enter news from NGOs, the internet, print and other media into the RepRisk® tool (www.reprisk.com ). RepRisk® facilitates the identification and assessment of environmental, social and corporate governance issues which may present financial, reputational and ethical risks. It is used by investment professionals, financial institutions, supply chain managers, multinational corporations and compliance managers. The tool plays an integral role in increasing transparency and ensuring compliance with internal and international standards, thereby helping reduce risk exposure.
- Identifying news related to environmental, social and corporate governance issues
- Assessing the corresponding RepRisk issues ()
within the news
- Entering newly criticized companies, projects, etc. into the RepRisk® database
- Summarizing and scoring the incident according to our proprietary methodology
- You are fluent in Arabic and have the equivalent to a native-level of English
- You have excellent English writing skills, including strong analysis and editorial skills
- You have a strong interest in environmental, social or corporate governance issues
- A background in journalism, international relations, environmental, social, or media sciences is a plus
- You have strong reading and writing skills of one other RepRisk language (Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish)
- You are extremely reliable and meet the high-quality standards of a premium product
- You set high personal standards for performance
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to adapt quickly
- You drive for results and deliver on agreements
- You bring tasks to a successful conclusion
What We Offer
- An entrepreneurial, young work-environment with a motivated team
- Making a significant contribution to the field of sustainability
- A long-term employment opportunity at a growing global company
Please click here to submit your application.
Please note that at this time we consider candidates with a valid work authorization for the respective location.
For more information, please visit or follow us on Twitter.
In case you have any questions, our Senior HR Administrator is more than happy to help you: Contact: Ivana Suter, Senior HR Administrator, +41 43 300 54 43, Email: recruiting reprisk.com* (no applications please!).
When applying, please indicate that you saw this posting at GoodWork.ca.
*Email: The e-mail address above has been masked to prevent spam. Please copy the address or type it manually, add the @ sign, remove “mask” and any spaces.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
GoodWork ID: 43271 Date posted to GoodWork.ca: Dec 7 2017